Saturday, September 24, 2011

Further Up and Further In...

And so I stand on the precipice of a glorious adventure- my heart is ablaze with joy as I answer the call of my King and jump off! In two days, I will begin my trip to Africa!!

I will be living in Pemba, Mozambique as a student at Iris Harvest School of Missions (www.irisministries.org), a place where the Spirit has already been poured out in torrents, blowing in fierce gales, changing lives. After graduation, I will be spending ten days in the bush bush of Mozambique, and then returning to Pemba to spend Christmas at the base. I will start my return journey on the 28th of December.

There are no words to describe how excited and full of joy I am to be taking on this grand adventure. God has already shown Himself to be my faithful provider, and the everlasting lover of my soul. He has gently wooed me, and urged me to trust Him more and more; I praise Him for what He's done, for who He is, for the way He lives in me. HE LIVES IN ME! I feel His presence physically weighing on me, I smell the sweet perfume of His breath. I am freely and willingly  His witness to the nations- He has sent me, and I go. Thank you Jesus!!

And thank you, my dear friends, my family, for your prayers and support. Love and blessings to you all.

Oh people of God, put you hope in the Lord both now
and forever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment